Saturday May 4, 2019
Charity run for parents,
kids & helpers
May 4, 2019
Tai Pak Beach, Discovery Bay
ABOUT THE ORGANIZER & THE EVENT
The Crayon Society is a one-of-a-kind charity association that connects privileged and underprivileged children with one simple act: recycling & sharing 'new' crayons. We sell reshaped crayons to the community to raise funds for children in need.
The Crayon Run is a one-of-a-kind race, a true family race because kids must run with their parents/guardians. It promotes charity giving and family life. In the 3rd edition of Crayon Run, all donations will go to the Society for the Relief of Disabled Children (SRDC), founder of the Duchess of Kent Children Hospital in Pok Fu Lam.
HOW TO ENTER:
Click the "join now" button above and follow the instructions on the google form
transfer slip HSBC 173 686361 833
Race pack pickup day will be announced in due course.
Please stay connected with us on facebook for the latest updates.
Cost of entry: $250/family (including 1 adult + 1 child tshirts*)
Each family can enroll for up to three teams!
ALL proceeds will go to charity.
Donation presentation/hospital tour at the Duchess of Kent Children Hospital: End of May.
Prizes and trophies will go to top three runners. Medals for all.
Bring your old shoes on race day to donate to KipGiving.
*Tshirt sizes are pre-ordered so sizes are not guaranteed, but we will try our best!
Hong Kong Resort
Vida perla Healthcare
Facial and massage vouchers
Registration & Check in
Partner Yoga Warm Up !
Category A: Parents + Toddlers
Category B: Parents + Big Kids
Category C: Parents + Bigger Kids
Category D: Aunties + Kids
- In the case of rain, due to the nature of the event (little kids involved), we would have to postpone the race to another date. Cancellation will be announced on our website, Crayon Society facebook page and DB Mums. We will not be able to make individual notifications although we will try our best. Typhoon 3 and up is a definite cancellation, as well as very heavy rain. Feel free to WhatsApp 61018434 with any questions you may have!
- Please bring your own water for the race
- The race will take place on the beach, so bring suitable shoes for the run!
- Teams don't need to run together but they must cross the finish line together in order for their results to be valid
- Please wear your bib in the front of your shirt
2019 Sponsors & Supporters
JOIN ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR OR ALL OF OUR CATEGORIES!
A. Adult + child up to 5 years old
B. Adult + Child 6-8 years old
C. Adult + Child 9-11 years old
D. Auntie + Child any age!
Categories A&D: One lap around the beach
Categories B&C: Two laps around the beach